Strawberry's Clockday Strawberry's Clockday

funny

Bonus points for putting in the first actually funny instance of the pube muppet i've ever seen.

Livecorpse - A Tribute Livecorpse - A Tribute

wrong? yes.

but then again, thats what NG is about. Its kinda a funny portrayal of the whole story, the only problem was the quality. it dances dangerously on the line between funny crappy and just crappy.

Mind Pollution Mind Pollution

I can not begin to think how difficult that was

I've had my fair share of flash experience, and I know I would go crazy trying to do that. the animation is superb, the only bad things are the lack of sound and large filesize. other then that, it was a nice piece of work.

ironthought responds:

thanks, sorry about the late post. i got overly ambitious with this but i am glad i was able to kinda sketch out the idea i had in my head

NOT Another Sprite movie NOT Another Sprite movie

Very Nice

You have definite spiriting talent there... This Movie Reminds Me a lot of My second Movie...Lucca vs. Magus. If you can keep the freshness up, go for another one. Afterall, these kind of movies are fun!

CheveLoco responds:

good to know u liked it..i'll try to keep it fresh next time too

Bonus Stage #5: The NYE Bonus Stage #5: The NYE

watch out... Guy below is Outwar

very well animated... The style is pretty good, and theres funny bits thrown it there. Oh, and watch out for the outwar review by DarChaos9 down there.

HC Returns Christmas HC Returns Christmas

Not Wal Mart!

Excelent, humor as always prevails over ...let's say interesting... Art style. I cant wait until you combine your great art with great humor. I for one would rather see RPG! Before AHTM 3, but can't wait for either. Keep up the excellence there.

Shrutglib jurblok Shrutglib jurblok

terrible

There was next to no animation
the art that wasn't done before was crap.
No Story
Was a Trailer
Had a really bad A-Team rip
And a bad execution.

I don't see a reason this deserves more then a 1.

headharvest responds:

well um.....er.... at least i'm not a piece of shit establishment like you

Peter Pan the movie p1 Peter Pan the movie p1

well...

1; I don't think he's innocent
2: I don't really believe in Jesus
and
3: I could care less about pico 2.

So I guess no 5 from me then.

As For the Actual movie: I hate stuff that does like what you did at the end. It was too short, and the graphics were too snappy too. And the Michel looked way too lopsided, And If that was the style you wanted, You did it poorly. As for the flashing, You need to learn about audio streaming/optimization. Its very simple. Learn The Rudimentary flash skills before making another movie.

School Sux TRALIER School Sux TRALIER

nothing good

Firstly, The plural form of Flash is "Flashes" not Flashs. Id think it would be simple to grasp but too many people screw it up.

As for the movie, it was a few tweens of premade symbols. Nothing impressive about it at all. Trailers usually have some barring to the plot, which I hate.

*OLD*Unfinished / Test *OLD*Unfinished / Test

Pretty nice First attempt

There were some fill glitches, but otherwise, it looked solid. I really liked the spell most of all. I Look forward to seeing animation like this put into a movie with a plot.