.::ZER0 HUNT::.ch.1 .::ZER0 HUNT::.ch.1

All you really did was the graphics

The code and everything else is obviously the tutorial from flashkit (I've seen this engine submitted at least 10 times). All you really did was change some of the graphics to try and make an "original game." However, thats before You look at how overdone the submission type is.

Where's Ollie? Where's Ollie?

Not bad

It was an ok game. I have a solution to your problem, just have the other people as button instances, and it would be needing to search for them. The only thing I can say is work on the graphics a lot.

GDawg1987 responds:

Thanks for the idea! I'll be sure to use that in my next work.

The graphics are improved quite a bit in WO2. I'll post that in a few days.

Sinjid Battle Arena Sinjid Battle Arena

wow. Just Wow.

This is by far the most comprehensive game I have ever seen. Now, If you took this engine and made a RPG with a story, like ronin, You would have earned an Instant #1 of all time in my book. Earns all 10s in my book.

nuclear infernov.01 nuclear infernov.01

One bug...

It hurt your score, that you had a bug with reloading... It was telling me i needed to reload, but i could still kill the guys. Otherwise good game. I gave you a 3

When Barney Goes Bad :: 1 When Barney Goes Bad :: 1

OMG

OMG THAT MOVIE ROXORED I MAUST SEND YOU MAH MONEY NOW LOLOL I LOVE IT!

shogunate: samurai spirit shogunate: samurai spirit

slow...

Id say you have a very solid game here, but my only complaint is its too slow. the text scroll takes forever, the first stage I sat for quite awhile before i got !!!. Otherwise good job