Strawberry's Clockday Strawberry's Clockday

funny

Bonus points for putting in the first actually funny instance of the pube muppet i've ever seen.

Livecorpse - A Tribute Livecorpse - A Tribute

wrong? yes.

but then again, thats what NG is about. Its kinda a funny portrayal of the whole story, the only problem was the quality. it dances dangerously on the line between funny crappy and just crappy.

Mind Pollution Mind Pollution

I can not begin to think how difficult that was

I've had my fair share of flash experience, and I know I would go crazy trying to do that. the animation is superb, the only bad things are the lack of sound and large filesize. other then that, it was a nice piece of work.

ironthought responds:

thanks, sorry about the late post. i got overly ambitious with this but i am glad i was able to kinda sketch out the idea i had in my head

.::ZER0 HUNT::.ch.1 .::ZER0 HUNT::.ch.1

All you really did was the graphics

The code and everything else is obviously the tutorial from flashkit (I've seen this engine submitted at least 10 times). All you really did was change some of the graphics to try and make an "original game." However, thats before You look at how overdone the submission type is.

Where's Ollie? Where's Ollie?

Not bad

It was an ok game. I have a solution to your problem, just have the other people as button instances, and it would be needing to search for them. The only thing I can say is work on the graphics a lot.

GDawg1987 responds:

Thanks for the idea! I'll be sure to use that in my next work.

The graphics are improved quite a bit in WO2. I'll post that in a few days.

Sinjid Battle Arena Sinjid Battle Arena

wow. Just Wow.

This is by far the most comprehensive game I have ever seen. Now, If you took this engine and made a RPG with a story, like ronin, You would have earned an Instant #1 of all time in my book. Earns all 10s in my book.